WANG Premium Aromatic Black Rice
Vitamins, Minerals, Fiber, Proteins, and many other Nutrients
Black Aromatic Rice is well known for its attractive color and aromatic flavor and is considered one of the richest sources of anthocyanin found among food grain products apart from its optimal content of vitamins, minerals, fiber, proteins, and many other nutrients.
The uniqueness of the black aromatic rice of Himalayan is, its pleasant aroma coupled with stickiness which is not common in other black rice grown in other parts of the world. Having realized the inherent unique properties, the good scope for commercial cultivation and value addition of its products for a profitable agro-business has already been envisioned with its gaining importance and demands from around the globe.
- It contains a lot of antioxidants. Antioxidants enhance immunity and assist your body fight off numerous diseases and infections.
- Antioxidants also allow the body to remove toxins.
- Anthocyanins are known to help lower the likelihood of suffering a heart attack. It also seems to help avoid plaque build-up in arterial walls.
- They are also beneficial in reducing the body’s cholesterol.
- According to research, consuming black rice can also help to keep some crippling infections at bay. It may slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Despite the absence of scientific proof, many black rice people claimed that it helps to prevent and remedy specific forms of cancer.