WANG Premium Sticky White Rice
Vitamins, Minerals, Fiber, Proteins, and many other Nutrients
Sticky rice, also known as glutinous rice and sweet rice, is a staple ingredient in Asian delicacies. As the name suggests, the rice has a glue-like texture when cooked and has a fragrant, sweet taste.
The unique sticky texture of the rice is a result of selective breeding. It’s cultivated mostly in China, Laos, and Thailand and features heavily in savory and sweet dishes. The gelatinous rice is most notably used in Thai mango sticky rice.
- It contains a lot of antioxidants. Antioxidants enhance immunity and assist your body fight off numerous diseases and infections.
- Antioxidants also allow the body to remove toxins.
- Anthocyanins are known to help lower the likelihood of suffering a heart attack. It also seems to help avoid plaque build-up in arterial walls.
- They are also beneficial in reducing the body’s cholesterol.
- According to research, consuming black rice can also help to keep some crippling infections at bay. It may slow down the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Despite the absence of scientific proof, many black rice people claimed that it helps to prevent and remedy specific forms of cancer.